Share: How to Format Micro SD Card FAT32 Mac
In this quick tutorial, I will show you How to Format Micro SD Card FAT32 Mac so you can use it in your smart home tech. I needed an sd card to work in a video doorbell so I formatted on my Mac before inserting it into the device.
Subscribe for more useful home tech and home surveillance videos:
How to Format Micro SD Card FAT Mac OSX
- Insert the SD Card into your computer
Note: If you have a micro SD card you may need an adapter to get it into your computer.
- Now goto Applications and the to Disk Utility
- Click the SD Card on the left-hand side
- Click ERASE at the top and name your card
- Click OK to start
- Eject from your computer and you are ready to go.
If this was helpful please subscribe for more useful home tech and home surveillance videos. Click the little bell to keep up with new videos.